We care deeply about maintaining the trust and confidence that our clients place in us.
Therefore, the security of our Platform Stack is of paramount importance.
If you are a security researcher and have discovered a vulnerability, we appreciate your help in disclosing this to us in a responsible manner.
We will engage with security researchers to validate and fix vulnerabilities in accordance with our commitment to security and privacy.
- Any attempt to access or modify other people’s data.
- Any attempt to execute a denial of service attack.
- Any attempt to interrupt or degrade ko-kard’s Platform Stack.
- Any testing against third-party websites, applications or services that integrate with ko-kard’s Platform Stack.
- Knowingly sending, uploading, transmitting, or linking of malware, virus or similar harmful software.
- Any testing that involves violation of applicable laws.
When contacting our security team email@example.com
please provide as much information as possible, including how we can reproduce the issue.