Turn Key - ko-kard’s scrum team is a highly skilled, hyper-engaged group with just the right amount of swag.
Our scrum team are experts in providing optimal Platform Stack integration and connectivity, for program managers seeking to reliably deliver branded and compliant cross-border prepaid card solutions. ko-kard’s Platform Stack includes requisite BIN/sub-BIN set-up, integrated core-processing and in-country localization that removes cross-border program constraints.
ko-kard’s scrum team will collate all aspects of program deliverables by employing an agile integration process. Our team will be the team behind your team ensuring your program success is achieved beyond program expectations with fully documented success metrics.
Specifically, your Scrum Team will:
- Collaborate with your team to understand your business, points of pain and future program goals
- Review target geographies to ensure seamless cross-border card issuance,
card fulfillment with localized currency and settlement functions
- BIN/sub-BIN set-up, default and/or multiple currency requirements
- Align industry vertical with best-fit prepaid card vehicle type
- Platform Stack alignment and scope of integration
- Facilitate setup of corresponding bank settlement
- Integrate core-processing, and platform fulfillment components
- Set measurable KPIs, and ensure mechanisms are in place for monitoring
- Weekly Scrum meetings with your team for seamless integration with ko-kard’s Platform Stack,
interface, reporting modules, card management gateway (CMG), eWallet and administration tools
- Establish funding instructions, fund flow, reporting packages and invoicing levels.
- Coordinate and or review compliant program collateral, co-branded cards, create welcome kits,
letters, emails and card holder POP materials
- Program card vaulting & instant card issuance
- On-site card embossing, thermal printing, REF ID customization and personalization
- Assist in organizing integrated card ordering options